Pretty please! About imagines and one shots.
Hello guys, we need you to do our imagines and one shots. Please, give us ideas, your suggestions and constructive criticism. We really want to know if you guys are liking what we are writing. Thank you so much. xx
Reconciliation with your boyfriend.
- Anna: WARNING. This is the end of the last imagine, so read it first to understand this one. Hope you enjoy it. xx
- Harry: You were not talking for a almost week. Now, you're sitting in your bed, trying once again to call Harry, but before you press the button to call him one more time, the doorbell rings. You go down the stairs and answer the door. "Harry!" You are startled to see him. "I've been ..." You try to say. "I know, I'm sorry, I should have let you explain. He is his your childhood friend and is gay." You sigh. "Yes, but... I'm sorry, Harry." He smiles. "I apologize for that." He says while pulls you into his arms. "I love you, I'm sorry. (Y/N)" He cherishes you. "I thought I'd die without you." He says.
- Louis: "Stay calm, Ethan, he's going to come meet us, take my hand." You hold the hand of the little boy after pressing the doorbell. "Who is.... What are you doing here..." Louis speaks after opening the door, then looks down, noticing the child. "... with a kid?" You laugh, but then sighs. "Introduce yourself to him, my love." You tell the little boy. "Hi, my name is Ethan." You see the expression on Louis his face. "Hi.. So... He is the Ethan." He looks at you. "Yes, Louis, I was babysitting him." Suddenly he was thrust upon you and kisses you. "I love you, I'm sorry! I'm sorry." You laugh. "It's okay... But let me talk next time." "Why are you kissing each other? Ew!" You guys hear Ethan saying.
- Liam: Three AM on the clock, you tap on his door. You couldn't sleep, he had it all wrong in his head. No one answered the door. You tried to open, and strangely it was unlocked, you enter and walk up to his room, where he is lying down. "You shouldn't be here." He says. "Liam, at least listen to me and I'll leave right away." He looks at you, nodding. "I was talking to my mother about you, telling her that you're exactly the opposite of a person living in your world, because usually these people are lacking in attention to those who love them, and you don't. And that's why I love you. I didn't wanted to end our relationship. This is it, hope you believe me." You sigh and walks away. But suddenly you feel something tighten your wrist. "(Y/N)." He says. "I believe in you. And I'm sorry, I love you too."
- Zayn: Your phone vibrates indicating a call from 'Zayn ♥' on the screen. You answer. "Yes?" You say, sighing. "I'm sorry. I overreacted." You close your eyes. "Yes, you exaggerated." You respond. "I'm sorry, I'm afraid of losing you, I can't imagine you close to another man, it takes my control. I'm sorry. I love you. Let me see you." He says, almost pleading. "Yes, Zayn, you can come see me. I'm waiting, just tell me when you get here." You say. "Open the door." He says. "I'm here."
- Niall: You waited until he left the hotel because he didn't answer any call that you did. When he went out you ran your life to him, stopping him. "Niall, please, just listen to me. Who spoke to you, the person who spoke to you, I never saw in my life. I don't know this person, I love you! You couldn't be more perfect for me! Everything about you makes me want to live and makes me want to move on. You are my reason for standing. Please Niall, listen to me. Please I'm begging." He gets a few seconds looking at you, digesting what he just heard. "I have to stop believing in others, don't I?" He says, holding you. "Yes, especially when they talk bad things." You reply, kissing his shoulder. "I love you and I'm sorry" He whispers in your ear.
You and your boyfriend have a fight.
- Anna: WARNING. This will be continued in the next imagine. Then please wait for it. I'm writing.You will understand the reason for each one. And Tanu, thanks for asking this one, I had fun. xx
- Harry: He slams the door after you get through it, looking at you stressed with the expression you've never seen before. "I don't want to be rude to you, but you owe me an explanation of what was happening down there (Y/N)" He says, coming near you. "And I want it NOW! (Y/N). NOW!" You blink. "Babe, I was just talking to him, it was nothing." He lets out a grunt. "TALKING? SINCE WHEN YOU TALK TO SOMEONE SITTING ON HIS LAP? CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME THAT?" You pull away. "Harry, please, stop screaming, he's my friend, you know. I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" He moves further and throws the sunglasses he was holding on the wall, making it shatter into pieces. "YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYMORE. DO WHAT YOU WANT." He walks to the door, opening it abruptly, leaving the room. Leaving you alone.
- Louis: You see your boyfriend coming in through the door of the room with your phone in his hand. "WHO THE HELL IS ETHAN, (Y/N)?" He yells at you. "BECAUSE HE IS MISSING YOU, HE SAID ON THE TEXT, ESPECIALLY YOUR HUG." You open your mouth to speak, but fails. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU. I REALLY DON'T WANT. GO TALK WITH ETHAN, (Y/N). I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WILL CHANGE ME FOR SOMEONE WHO WRITES LIKE A CHILD." You see him throwing the mobile on the bed where you are, looking straight into your eyes. "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, THAT YOU HAD AT LEAST A BIT OF CONSIDERATION." He grabs his coat that was hanging in the bedroom closet. "But I think you don't, what a pitty." He leaves before you could do anything.
- Liam: "PLEASE LIAM, STOP IT, YOU MISUNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING!" you yell at him, feeling the tears streaming down your face. "Stop crying, I said it's okay, if that's what you want, I'm leaving." You begin to despair. "LIAM, PLEASE, DON'T." He gives you a smile. "I heard you talking to your mom about how bad it is to date someone who doesn't give you anything enough. I heard all I had to listen. If that was what you wanted, you should asked for. But apparently you do not use your mouth to discuss our relationship with me, but with others. Thank you. (Y/N)" He puts on the backpack and starts to leave. "Stay well." He says before leaving.
- Zayn: "I am not exaggerating AT ALL. YOU WERE CLOSE TO HIM, AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT GUY IN MY LIFE." You watch him get out of your car, slamming the door, rounding it up to your window, which is open. "YOU CAN GO AWAY. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE BECAUSE I SAW WITH MY EYES THAT WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING FOR YOU. ANYTHING!" You try to open the car door, but he doesn't let you. "Zayn, please, I didn't do anything at all!! You were there with me all the time!" He walked out to the hotel not even letting you finish what you were saying.
- Niall: You see tears running down his face when he opens the door. "I knew it. I'm not enough for you. I'm ugly, I don't deserve you." You look at him, shocked. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, NIALL? WHO TOLD YOU THIS? NO, PLEASE." He smiles yet crying. "Your bestfriend did, you don't have to say anything, I've heard what you think about me (Y/N)." You hold the door. "Niall, please, tell me the name. I'd never say something like this, I love you!" He smiles more. "Stop lying to me, (Y/N)." He sighs. "Niall, please." He takes your hand from the door. "Just leave me alone." Then he closes the door.